POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first post : my first post Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  my first post
From: Kilgore Trout
Date: 17 Jul 2000 22:46:19
Message: <3973c4fb@news.povray.org>
Hi All,
I have been using pov for about a month now and this is the first image i've
made that is more complicated than a few spheres.  I saw the original render
in a book called "Computer graphics: principals and practice" and wanted to
see if i could make something similar.  This is my first venture into using
a program like povray, so please let me know what you think.  It took about
4 hours to render.

Kevin

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: